Children’s Centres can signpost families to a range of information and guidance to support family financial wellbeing.
You can either use the Useful Links below, or contact our Outreach Team on 01279 508759 for further support.
- Tax Credits/Universal Credit
- Employer Supported Childcare
- Tax Free Childcare
- Care To Learn – Students
- Childcare Grants – Students
- Maternity, Paternity and Guardian Allowances
- Child Trust Fund
- Healthy Start Vitamins
For information about the new benefit cap commencing November 2016:
- see the Money Advice Unit factsheet on hertfordshire.gov.uk/benefits
- there is a benefits cap calculator at gov.uk/benefit-cap-calculator. This can be used to see how the benefit cap is likely to affect claimants currently, and also under the new rules from autumn 2016.
- for more information, contact the Money Advice Unit advice line on 01438 843444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens Advice Bureau
The Children’s Centre work closely with the local Foodbank and are voucher holders.